Author Topic: Season's Greetings  (Read 591 times)

admin

• Administrator
Season's Greetings
« on: December 24, 2020, 03:52:10 AM »
Seasons Greetings to all members. 

Admin will be available throughout the holidays so do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or problems.  Stay Safe.
Here to help - Feel free to ask.....

Beruska11

Re: Season's Greetings
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2020, 03:55:14 AM »

Good day,
Please help. This shows a ptp link to HeedYou, it damages my name and job. I have a big ad entered there and a few days it turns out I'm a suspended member. So I probably won't get members for my earnings. Is there any way to fix this thing?
Thank you and have a nice day
Beruska11

admin

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2020, 04:03:16 AM »

Good day,
Please help. This shows a ptp link to HeedYou, it damages my name and job. I have a big ad entered there and a few days it turns out I'm a suspended member. So I probably won't get members for my earnings. Is there any way to fix this thing?
Thank you and have a nice day
Beruska11

Hello

I have no idea how this appeared on the page. It is nothing to do with our site. 

The promotion showing is for the script that we use, but I cannot see how or why it has appeared for you.  (It does not show for me).

Can you tell me what "Heedyou" is please.  I have never heard of it.

Admin

Beruska11

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2020, 05:06:02 AM »
Dobry den,
https://heedyou.com/?r=Beruska11

HeedYou.com is a normal site for earnings like yours, only the file surf ads for points and money, memberships, ...
I added my link, maybe it doesn't matter.
She has paid me 3 times already, I would say that she is very reliable and I like to work on it.
Take a look and see for yourself. It already has a lot over 80t members and I get members for it for my work, but the suspended link is not a good promotion.

admin

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2020, 06:07:10 PM »
Dobry den,
https://heedyou.com/?r=Beruska11

HeedYou.com is a normal site for earnings like yours, only the file surf ads for points and money, memberships, ...
I added my link, maybe it doesn't matter.
She has paid me 3 times already, I would say that she is very reliable and I like to work on it.
Take a look and see for yourself. It already has a lot over 80t members and I get members for it for my work, but the suspended link is not a good promotion.

OK so if I understand correctly, you are promoting Surf Frenzy at this site?  If that is correct can you copy and paste the link that you used for the Ad please. I will then be able to look further into the problem.