Author Topic: Banners/ site design / server time  (Read 397 times)

coiner

Banners/ site design / server time
« on: October 08, 2020, 02:20:33 AM »
Hello,
do we get some nice banners to promote the site?The current ones are so basic and not really good.

And do you plan to get a nice site design?  Same as above so basic and many sites use the same just different colors.
Just asking  :)

Can we have the server time somewhere?  Maybe earn page?

Oh and it would be nice if you don't edit the members post when replaying because that way we don't see if you answered. We only see it when checking our own post.

Thank you

« Last Edit: October 08, 2020, 02:26:26 AM by coiner »

admin

• Administrator
Re: Banners/ site design / server time
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2020, 02:42:32 AM »
Hello,
do we get some nice banners to promote the site?The current ones are so basic and not really good.

And do you plan to get a nice site design?  Same as above so basic and many sites use the same just different colors.
Just asking  :)

Can we have the server time somewhere?  Maybe earn page?

Oh and it would be nice if you don't edit the members post when replaying because that way we don't see if you answered. We only see it when checking our own post.

Thank you

Your wish is my command   ;D ;D  well almost.

The banners we currently display were added at the last minute to enable members to use them for the Referral Contest. When member numbers  have increased I plan to stage a Banner Contest.

The script that we are using comes with four different Home Page designs. The other 3 are even more dated than the one we are using.  I saw a really upmarket  design that I really liked, but the cost of (a) Buying it and  (b) getting it installed are prohibitive at this moment in time. If things go well I hope to change the appearnce in due course.

I will ask the script coder to add the "Server" time at the top of the Home page.  The time can be set  in the Forum and I will set it to Server time as well.

Question for you........

Is the any reason that you have not joined the Facebook and Telegram support groups and claim the 20 cent bonus?

Admin

Here to help - Feel free to ask.....

coiner

Re: Banners/ site design / server time
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2020, 05:23:38 AM »
Great idea about the banner contest. Maybe there are some talented members here. Of course I would if time allows try too  ;D

About Facebook I don't have and not will ever have lol.
Telegram I have will check to see if I like the idea because I only have close people in that one.

About the template I fully understand that a nice one cost some cash. Just wanted to suggest of course.

Thanks for taking care of the server time thingy its really helpful  :)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2020, 05:25:55 AM by coiner »