Author Topic: contest changes?  (Read 404 times)

coiner

contest changes?
« on: October 10, 2020, 02:43:02 AM »
Some contests seem to have changed form daily to weekly/monthly?

Will there be more changes to come?

admin

• Administrator
Re: contest changes?
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2020, 02:59:34 AM »
Right, Deep breath...........

I do not propose any further changes without prior notification.

The Contests were all set up before I realised that there was a problem in the Admin area due to the latest version of php not saving things on your first attempt. As soon as I realised this I started reviewing the entire Admin area.

There were only a coupple of things that needed changing with Contests being one of them. All changes have now been made.

I had intended to email all members telling them about this, but 2 days ago my son had a very nasty accident on his bike and we have been running back and forth to hospital getting dressings changed etc. I am pleased to say that he is coming on well, but with all the panic I completely forgot to send the email.

Please accept my apologies.

Admin.
Here to help - Feel free to ask.....

coiner

Re: contest changes?
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2020, 10:08:22 AM »
Right, Deep breath...........

I do not propose any further changes without prior notification.

The Contests were all set up before I realised that there was a problem in the Admin area due to the latest version of php not saving things on your first attempt. As soon as I realised this I started reviewing the entire Admin area.

There were only a coupple of things that needed changing with Contests being one of them. All changes have now been made.

I had intended to email all members telling them about this, but 2 days ago my son had a very nasty accident on his bike and we have been running back and forth to hospital getting dressings changed etc. I am pleased to say that he is coming on well, but with all the panic I completely forgot to send the email.

Please accept my apologies.

Admin.

No big deal I was just wondering.
Hope your son recovers fast from the accident. Best wishes for your family   :)