Author Topic: Changes at the Site  (Read 97 times)

admin

• Administrator
Changes at the Site
« on: July 03, 2021, 09:52:57 PM »
Hi Everyone

Over the last couple of months there have been some significant changes at the site.  These include:
  • Adding Revenue Shares
  • Adding Video Viewing
  • Adding Shortlinks
  • Adding Cointraffic Redirects

All of these (I would like to think) Enhancements are for YOUR benefit, not mine.

As Members increase the viewing of Videos and Shortlinks, they will also be increasing Revenue coming to the site.  The Extra Revenue is for the benefit of our Members.  When we start receiving it I intend to increase Payment amounts for Everyone.

This can only be done if Members work that little bit harder and view  Shortlinks, OfferWalls etc. and some of you make some purchases of Advertising.

I appreciate that the Redirects can get annoying, but the Revenue from and Increased Earning for Members, should make them tolerable.

Please add any comments about this post, as I feel it is important that I know how our Members feel about things.

Stay Safe everyone, and Happy Earning to you all.

Here to help - Feel free to ask.....

moneyline

Re: Changes at the Site
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2021, 04:06:48 PM »
All the updates added are very good, this increases more profit for all the members, so the site will have multiple options to win.

But you say it yourself in your line, about the withdrawal limits, if you do not increase the withdrawal limits, it is useless to have so many walls of offers to make and win, simply the balances are increasing and remain accumulated without being able to withdraw.

The first thing you have to do is completely remove that limit, this will motivate users to make any offer, thus increasing their profits and being able to withdraw them

You pay your users very fast, in a matter of hours, we all like that, but the withdrawal limitation overshadows everything.

Regards.

Please note that it is only my opinion as a user of the site.