Author Topic: bitswall.net not working/down?  (Read 443 times)

coiner

bitswall.net not working/down?
« on: October 15, 2020, 01:38:03 PM »
Error 522Connection timed out the initial connection between Cloudflare's network and the origin web server timed out. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.
That is the error I get when trying to open bitswall in the site when doing offers I get this when loading bitswall offerwall....Firefox Can’t Open This PageTo protect your security, bitswall.net will not allow Firefox to display the page if another site has embedded it. To see this page, you need to open it in a new window.Not sure if the second problem has to do with the first one.Just wanted to let you know will try again tomorrow.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2020, 01:43:07 PM by coiner »

admin

• Administrator
Re: bitswall.net not working/down?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2020, 07:11:01 PM »
Error 522Connection timed out the initial connection between Cloudflare's network and the origin web server timed out. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.
That is the error I get when trying to open bitswall in the site when doing offers I get this when loading bitswall offerwall....Firefox Can’t Open This PageTo protect your security, bitswall.net will not allow Firefox to display the page if another site has embedded it. To see this page, you need to open it in a new window.Not sure if the second problem has to do with the first one.Just wanted to let you know will try again tomorrow.

First of all, the Bitswall site is DOWN.  It was working fine when I activated it, but they obviously have internal errors / problems.
The Firefox error is (I think) related. I use Firefox and had no problem earlier.
Here to help - Feel free to ask.....