Author Topic: converter???  (Read 34 times)

coiner

converter???
« on: July 20, 2021, 01:11:13 AM »
Hello,
got the converter disabled?  If yes why?

admin

• Administrator
Re: converter???
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2021, 01:26:09 AM »
Hello,

Hello

There was a lot a abuse with it so we are now "Credits for Cash Only" site.  If we do not benefit from advertising revenue we would not be able to pay Members.  Sorry.
Here to help - Feel free to ask.....

coiner

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2021, 08:22:54 AM »
Hello,

Hello

There was a lot a abuse with it so we are now "Credits for Cash Only" site.  If we do not benefit from advertising revenue we would not be able to pay Members.  Sorry.

Abuse? Hmm what else should members do with all the earnings that can't be withdrawn?
don't get me wrong yes I could upgrade but I don't have the time to watch the withdraw possible dates so yes this option is not reasonable for me.

I still have over $7 in my account and yes I converted most earnings to credits to have at least something from it.
I stopped clicking because of above reasons. Maybe have less admin ads??
No idea.

Your Maximum Cashout Per Request Is 0.25 $
You Can Request 1 Payout(s) Weekly
You Can Request Payment After 15 Day(s) From Your Last Payment Date
Perfect Money    $ 0.20
means if I watch exactly the cashout possibilities I could request 0.20 Per month. Maybe twice if a month has 31 days.
Would take me almost 3 years to get the $7.

So I like to donate the $ 7.41305867 because there is no need for it besides sitting in my account .

What I do like is the shares because I don't have to watch anything. Mean any kind of when to cashout.

This is my options.

admin

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2021, 08:44:16 PM »
Hello,

Hello

Abuse? Hmm what else should members do with all the earnings that can't be withdrawn?
don't get me wrong yes I could upgrade but I don't have the time to watch the withdraw possible dates so yes this option is not reasonable for me.

I still have over $7 in my account and yes I converted most earnings to credits to have at least something from it.
I stopped clicking because of above reasons. Maybe have less admin ads??
No idea.

Your Maximum Cashout Per Request Is 0.25 $
You Can Request 1 Payout(s) Weekly
You Can Request Payment After 15 Day(s) From Your Last Payment Date
Perfect Money    $ 0.20
means if I watch exactly the cashout possibilities I could request 0.20 Per month. Maybe twice if a month has 31 days.
Would take me almost 3 years to get the $7.

So I like to donate the $ 7.41305867 because there is no need for it besides sitting in my account .

What I do like is the shares because I don't have to watch anything. Mean any kind of when to cashout.

This is my options.

Sorry that you feel like that.

If you want to explain "Abuse" I will gladly do so in a Private Message.   Posting in the open Forum would just give other members an insight how to cheat.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2021, 08:46:55 PM by admin »
Here to help - Feel free to ask.....