Author Topic: withdrawal rules  (Read 678 times)

jan85

withdrawal rules
« on: December 13, 2020, 12:16:04 AM »
Hello,today I made my first payout request and I have few questions:
. there is written (and in real) maximum payout 0.2 $. Below it says minimum. So, it means it is minimum and maximum 0.2$ ?
- there is written payout could be once weekly and 10 days after last payout (so can not be once weekly?). I don't understand...

Wish all good work!

admin

• Administrator
Re: withdrawal rules
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2020, 12:39:47 AM »
Hello Jan85

I concede that it is confusing, but sadly the script is not versatile enough to show exactly what can be done.

The bottom line is the a Standard member can withdraw a Maximum of 20 cents every 10 days. 20 cents is also the minimum that can be withdraw, to stop silly requests for 1 or 2 cents.

Obviously upgraded members benefit from much higher payments every 7 days.

I hope that this clarifies things for you.   ;D

Admin.
Here to help - Feel free to ask.....

moham113

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2020, 09:20:33 PM »
Yes thank you Admin

jan85

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2020, 12:35:24 AM »
Thank you for explanation :)

KAMAL958

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2021, 03:34:39 AM »
Hello Jan85

I concede that it is confusing, but sadly the script is not versatile enough to show exactly what can be done.

The bottom line is the a Standard member can withdraw a Maximum of 20 cents every 10 days. 20 cents is also the minimum that can be withdraw, to stop silly requests for 1 or 2 cents.

Obviously upgraded members benefit from much higher payments every 7 days.

I hope that this clarifies things for you.   ;D

Admin.

RUSHIKESHJK

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2021, 06:30:28 PM »
Hello

Wish all good work!

I want to add another question to this .

maximum payout is $0.2 for standard member .
so they can not request their payout to bitcoin and lite coin as $0.5 is minimum for this processors .

I want to request that make maximum $0.5 for standard member so that they can request payment to bitcoin and lite coin also .

Please answer to this request .

admin

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2021, 08:18:14 PM »
Hello

Wish all good work!

I want to add another question to this .

maximum payout is $0.2 for standard member .
so they can not request their payout to bitcoin and lite coin as $0.5 is minimum for this processors .

I want to request that make maximum $0.5 for standard member so that they can request payment to bitcoin and lite coin also .

Please answer to this request .

I fully understand your request but we are tied by our Payment Processors for Bitcoin and Litecoin.  The minimum Bitcoin we can send to a wallet address is 10,000 satoshi, and there is a similar limit for Litecoin.

We hope that the newest version of our script will include Faucetpay as a payment option. We will then be able to allow Standard members access to BTC and LTC. Sadly there is no release date yet but we will notify all members just as soon as it becomes available.
Here to help - Feel free to ask.....